Fairmont Black Package
Thursday 23rd May:- View Thursday's practice from the Garnier Suite & Garden Terrace, Hotel de Paris. This spacious suite and terrace offer unrivaled views of the cars as the race through the iconic Casino Square. (Included in 5 night package only)
Saturday 25th May:- Saturday's qualifying from the Midi Terrace in the Hotel Hermitage. This VIP facility offers superb views of the cars as they race up the Beau Rivage hill at high speed. The terrace boasts a specially built raised viewing platform for even better views of the track.
Sunday 26th May:- Watch Sundays race from the Fairmont VIP Suites in the Fairmont Hotel. This VIP race viewing facility offers unobstructed views over the world famous hairpin corner and also provides shelter from the elements.
All of the above race viewing facilities are catered to the highest standard and include a buffet lunch in each facility accompanied by Champagne (except Thursday), fine wines, beers and soft drinks.
3, 4 or 5 nights accommodation at the Fairmont Hotel. Price includes your Saturday & Sunday Race Viewing. Thursday race viewing is only included with the 5 night package:
Fairmont Hotel 4* - 3 nights, Fairmont View
Fairmont Hotel 4* - 4 nights, Fairmont View
Fairmont Hotel 4* - 5 nights, Fairmont View
- The prices shown include breakfast and are per person based on two people sharing. There are no hidden extras.
- Payment also accepted in Sterling and US Dollars.
Included as standard
- Return airport transfers included by Helicopter or S-Class Limo
- Souvenir Monaco Grand Prix Race programme & ear plugs
- Dedicated hospitality welcome desks during the racing schedule
- Souvenir lanyards, VIP passes and exclusive Senate racing caps
- Senate Concierge Service for dinner and nightclub arrangements
- Senate Grand Prix personnel available for the duration of your trip
Drinks with F1 Legends
Private drinks party with 'F1 Legends': David Coulthard, Paul di Resta & Martin Brundle.
Additional nights accommodation
from €400 per room
from €650 pp
The ultimate VIP nightlife experience which follows the Grand Prix series around the world. Attended by F1 drivers, film stars and more