Surf & Turf Package
Saturday 25th May - Massenet Suite, Hotel de Paris - This race viewing suite is located in the Hotel de Paris at the end of the Massenet Corner offering up-close views of this accident black spot and of the cars as they tackle the iconic Casino Square. Multiple race viewing balconies offer different perspectives of the race through this world famous section. The interior of the suite is very well proportioned and where our guests are served hospitality. Large plasma screen TVs are located inside to keep guests abreast of the action. Our guests also have additional access to the track side Garden Terrace of the Hotel de Paris, giving high speed race viewing whilst only a few meters from the cars. Guests are served a fine buffet lunch with Champagne, fine wines, beers and soft drinks.
Sunday 26th May - Watch the race from the luxury of a VIP Yacht moored in the coveted ‘Zone 1’ position of Monaco harbor. From this vantage point you will have views of the cars as they tackle Tabac Corner and enter the swimming pool area. Enjoy gourmet food provided by onboard kitchens and sip champagne and fine wines as the cars race by.
Saturday & Sunday return circuit transfers included for guests staying outside of Monaco. Please ask us if you would like to swap your Saturday & Sunday race viewing locations.
3 nights accommodation (unless stated otherwise) at your choice of the following hotels. Price includes your Saturday & Sunday Race Viewing:
Vista Palace 5* - Sea View Room
Royal Riviera 5* - Superior Room
Fairmont Hotel 4* - 4 nights, Fairmont View
- The prices shown include breakfast and are per person based on two people sharing. There are no hidden extras.
- 3, 4 & 5+ night accommodation packages can be supplied.
- Payment also accepted in Sterling and US Dollars.
- Includes Saturday & Sunday return circuit transfers to Monaco
Included as standard
- Souvenir Monaco Grand Prix Race programme & ear plugs
- Dedicated hospitality welcome desks during the racing schedule
- Souvenir lanyards, VIP passes and exclusive Senate racing caps
- Senate Concierge Service for dinner and nightclub arrangements
- Senate Grand Prix personnel available for the duration of your trip
Taxi airport transfers
€120 per car
Taxi- one way
Limo airport transfers
€240 per car
Mercedes S-class or Viano, one way.
Helicopter airport transfers
Additional nights accommodation
from €275 per room
Thursday Race Viewing
From the Garnier Suite & Garden Terrace, Hotel de Paris. Includes light buffet lunch with wine and beers.
Drinks with F1 Legends
Private drinks party with 'F1 Legends': David Coulthard, Paul di Resta & Martin Brundle.
from €650 pp
The ultimate VIP nightlife experience which follows the Grand Prix series around the world. Attended by F1 drivers, film stars and more